Honda 400EX +2 Standard Travel A-arms
- Patented Slicast® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Caster Adjustment - adjusts your caster independently from your camber with our Slicast® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Cam
- Factory Shock Location with Stock Wheel Travel
- Made from TIG Welded 4130 Chromoly Steel Tubing
- Greasable Needle Bearing and Seal Design
- Durable Tie Rods: Cut to Size and Powdercoated
- Nyloc Nuts and Loc Washers for Safety of Ball Joints
- Dust Caps: to keep dirt out and grease in
- Sealed Ball Joints
How does the Caster Setting affect the handling of your ATV?
The Caster Setting affects the handling of the ATV as it corners or goes in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the rear of the ATV makes the ATV handle better in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the front of the ATV, makes the ATV corner better.
What SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) setting is best for me?
There is not an overall best setting. The SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Cam should be adjusted to reflect: your unique riding style, the terrain you are riding in, and the type of riding you are doing.