2004-2005 Honda TRX450R +2 Reduced Bump Steer Steering Stem, Black
If you noticed the bump steer problems with your OEM stem and want to eliminate them, check out this steering stem. We changed the location of the steering stem bottom to fix this problem.
- Requires Houser Racing Anti-Vibe Clamp (Clamp sold separately)
- Made from TIG Welded 4130 Chromolly Steel Tubing
- Tie Rod Location has been moved to optimize Handling
- Forward Curved Bar Clamp Mount Tube on Top with Large Gussets
- Heights are measured with Anti-Vibe Clamp against Stock Stem and Clamp
- Anti-Vibe - Tapered Isolation Mounts
- Large Top Gussets to Prevent Bending
- Tie Rod Plate Bottom
- 1 1/4" Diameter Shaft
- Click HERE for install guide 040612, 040614, 040605, 040608
- This install guide is a general guide for many variations over the years.
- Questions regarding a specific model not pictured, please call 740-382-8100 ext 2 for Technical Support