are a casual rider or a seasoned racer, the need for Strengthened Maximum
Ground Clearance Lower A-arms is extremely apparent.
lower A-arms on the XP1000 are simply too weak to ride with confidence in most
scenarios. Buckling an OEM a-arm will
ruin your day AND your wallet. From the
factory, the XP1000 has 12 inches of ground clearance under the body. This is enough to get your frame over most
stumps and rocks, but not you’re A-arms.
If you’re like us, you’ve bent numerous OEM A-arms from sliding over/hitting
rocks, stumps, or whatever else your wild ride throws at you. Here
at Houser Racing, we have solved your problem by designing a Strengthened MGC
(Max Ground Clearance) lower a-arm for the XP1000. Our design adds almost 2 inches of ground
clearance to the middle of the A arm. We
achieve this by mandrel bending 1.25” diameter high strength thick walled
tubing. Contrary to popular belief,
bending the tubing does not weaken it, but actually hardens it, adding
extra strength to the design in addition to the stronger tubing.
- Added ground clearance vs. OEM – 1.816 inches
- Stronger than OEM
- Maintains stock track width
- Optimized ball joint holder angle so that ball joints never hit their limits anywhere in travel
- Can be paired with OEM/Aftermarket Ball Joints (Ball joints are included)
- 1.25” thick wall High Strength Steel tubing, mandrel bent and work hardened