Introducing the All new Roll Cage by Houser Racing for the Yamaha YXZ1000R
Roll Cage Features:
- Made out of 4130 Air Craft Steel Tubing, allowing the Cage to have added strength at a lighter weight, which justifies the cost from other DOM Cages.
- Loop Style Design: Maximum strength from any angle
a. When you look at other competitive race series like
NASCAR, Tractor Pulling, Trophy Truck, etc, you will notice all of their
chassis have a hoop or loop over the driver's head. This is a standard
requirement for racing because testing has proven that this type of design is
the strongest. When you look at our Race Cage, you will see we have utilized
the same techniques. We have a hoop over the driver's head and in the front
window section. The hoops have been tied together with a bent horizontal middle
tube with triangulated gusset tubes in every corner.
- Triangulated Strength Gusset Tubes:
a. Every corner of the Race Cage has triangulated gusset
tubes that provide maximum strength.
- Aluminum Variable Radius Roof Included
- V-Bar Intrusion Bar:
a. Keeps large objects from coming in and injuring the
- CNC billet mounts machined in a way they lock together to the OEM frame mounts for Ultimate strength.
- Roof can include a recessed pocket for light bar to fit into, or is available without if light bar is not going to be used.
- Engineered and manufactured from precision weld fixtures.
Watch the Yamaha Roll Cage take a Roll