***Discontinued, sold in black only until stock runs out***
Stand up on your KTM and Feel Good!
Heel Guards with Suspension Foot Peg (US Patent # US 8,444,165)
Suspension Foot Peg (US Patent # US 8,444,165)
- Our Patented Suspension Foot Peg (US Patent # US 8,444,165) is the only Peg in the industry that incorporates Suspension!! We have installed a Rubber Ball with Progressive Shock Absorbing Abilities under the convex foot peg. During bumps, the rubber ball compresses, soaking up vibrations, saving your legs and body from experiencing additional fatigue while riding. This allows you to ride harder, longer! Who wouldn't want that?
- The Convex Shape of our Foot Peg optimizes grip on your boot without shredding it to bits.
- Excessive amounts of mud adds extra weight to your quad and makes the peg slippery, and hard to stay on. Our suspension foot peg has large mud cleanouts which helps prevent mud for sticking.
- Suspension Foot Peg with Rubber Ball Suspension Peg Rubber Washer Suspension Peg Mud Clean Outs Suspension Peg Rubber Cones
- As you're riding everything is moving and flexing. The flexing of your frame can cause cracks in Aluminum Welds if they aren't strong enough. Our Bolt on Assembly eliminates Welded Aluminum, therefore - no cracks! This bolt on assembly also means easy installation and you can replace individual parts
- Heel Guards mount directly to the foot peg in both locations instead of to the frame or subframe. This also helps prevent cracks or damage from normal wear and tear, but also means you wont tear your frame apart if you rip one of these nerf bars off.