Until now, the rest of the industry has mounted the winch on
the bumper, ruining the looks of a bumper, throwing off the vehicle’s weight
distribution, and inconveniencing riders who often climb steep walls or
inclines due to the bumper having to be much farther forward. We have taken an innovative approach and
designed our winch mounting bracket to hide away within the chassis, directly
in front of the steering rack.
Pair your Houser Racing Yamaha YXZ1000R/SS/SE Sport Front
Bumper with our Hideaway Winch Mounting Bracket for the ultimate mix of form
and function. We have utilized the
extremely small confined space between the shocks, lights, and steering rack to
produce a mounting system that you won’t even know is there until you need
it. It’s unfortunate this part is hid
away, because the engineering that went into the packaging of it is astounding. With less than ¼ of an inch of clearance
above and in front of the winch mount, we needed to make sure our measurements
were absolutely perfect. Additionally,
our winch cord passes directly through the plastics of the YXZ and out through
our Sport Front Bumper, for a divine interface of functionality.
Warning: Possible trimming and modifications may be needed on the plastics where the winch cord runs through to the front bumper.
- Designed to work with the Warn Yamaha Vantage 3000 winch, part number: SSV-F740C-T0-00
- Designed to be used with the Houser Racing YXZ1000R Sport Front Bumper
- Winch Bolt Pattern: 3"x4.87"
- Constructed of bent 0.125” Steel
- Supported for any direction of loading
- Hideaway mounting system fully encapsulates winch within the front of the chassis
- Weight: 3.5 lbs